The digital watch industry is In the midst of meteoric growth. We hear about more and more various types of watches that provide solutions in the medicine, sports and security worlds. Due to the increasing competition in the industry, we need to check what exactly our need for a watch is, and what the watch can provide us so that we can decide on the specific product we are looking for.
Today, an innovative and revolutionary startup company specializing in the production of digital watches for children and adults is taking steps towards the European market, in order to change the existing patterns in the industry, and provide a reliable and quality solution in the smartwatches world.
MeWatch, in a joint venture with huge corporations in the smartwatches field in the world, came up with the ultimate solution and launched a product with more advanced features than the competing companies, and at a price that suits every pocket.
MeWatch K9 Pro 2020 ✩✩✩✩✩
What makes MeWatch so popular?
The fact that the watch is based on Android system and G4 network technology is the big secret. Just like your regular mobile device - you can locate the watch to the meter level, talk with your child from any location, make voice calls and video calls without interruptions and disconnections, all due to the use of LBS technology based on G4 network, and thanks to a super-powerful battery.
Locate the child's position exactly to the meter level? Definitely!
The smartwatches world - behind the scenes
The people behind MeWatch are experts in LBS Location Services in the world of developing mobile systems for digital watches. Only the union between the world of location services and the mobile world has enabled the productiont of this smartwatch, which can be discerned as high-end quality from the moment it is worn.
The models casing is made of two types:
✩✩✩✩✩ Model: MeWatch K9 Basic: Shockproof plastic casing, tempered gorilla touch screen glass.
✩✩✩✩✩ Models: MeWatch K9 Pro / K10 Pro Shockproof aluminum casing, tempered gorilla touch screen glass.
** The watch design specially to handle shock resistance for children's movements - a rare feature nowadays, and the fact that the screen glass is tempered - ensures that it will not break in any way from everyday movements.
If so, what can this smartphone do?
First of all, it is able to do the same actions that characterize watches and smartphones: answer calls, answer messages, count steps, and more.
But what really makes the MeWatch so special is the fact that it can really save lives, thus instilling a sense of security in parents. Your peaceful feeling is worth a lot!
How does the watch give me confidence?
Unlike any standard mobile device, the watch is app-controlled, installed on the parent's mobile phone.
As a parent you can control the watch and set some important features:
1. Map Locating - Based on GPS-based LBS technology, you can view the location of the watch at any time given the exact location by the meter level! A detailed explanation later in the article.
2. Taking photos remotely - You can take pictures from the watch remotely, thus identifying details in the clock environment, including those around it.
3. Remote listening - If there is a concern for the safety of the child of any reason, click the listening icon in the parent app and the watch will answer automatically without the child's awareness or those around him/her. If the parent's mobile call recording app is installed, listening will also be recorded automatically.
4. Restricting contacts and calls - You can limit the number of contacts that can make calls to the watch through a dedicated feature. This way the parent can stay calm and know that strangers do not have the option or access to dial the watch.
5. Video calls - Ordinary voice calls are not enough nowadays in order to ensure the safety of our child. Video calls can convey feelings and facial expressions that cannot be conveyed in a normal voice call, so when we really want to know that our child is not in danger - we will use the video call option.
6. Class mode - you can set specific hours and days when the watch is disabled for use, thus making sure that the child is focused on the lesson and not playing with the clock.
LBS technology is a Location-Based Service technology.
Location-based service is actually a mobile device application with an IP capability, which requires knowing where the mobile device is located. When it comes to 4G technology, there is no doubt that this is a very accurate targeting, compared to 2G technology which is disappearing from the world. Nowadays, many countries in Europe and around the world do not support 2G technology, and therefore one should expect a lack of absorption and failure and unreliable locations.
LBS technology requires four basic components: the service provider's software application, a mobile network for data transmission and service requests, a content provider that will provide the end-user with specific geographic information, a location component (GPS) and the end user's mobile or in our case - the watch.
Standard - By law, location-based services must be authorization-based. This means that the end user has to join the service in order to use it. In most cases, this is done by installing an LBS application and approving a request from the service to allow an icon for the location of the device. Our watch is approved by the European CE standard mark.
What else can this smartwatch do for you?
Much more than you think! If you were surprised by all the features we have listed so far, please note - there is much more:
1. Have you heard of the Google App Store? Since the watch is an Android operating system based- all apps adapted to the watch are available for download in the store! (The service also available to iPhone users !!!) Don't worry, if you are not interested in downloading apps, just do not sign-in to the service.
Among the apps available for download on the watch: WhatsApp, Skype, Google Maps, Spotify, YouTube, and more.
The watch is water-resistant at IP level 67 which allows for hand washing and showering.
3. Very powerful battery that provides 750-1080 mAh, depending on the type of watch.
4. Amazing quality HD touch screen
5. 0.5-1 GB Ram memory
6. 4-8 GB memory
What do people think of MeWatch?
Every parent who tried this watch was satisfied. What are you waiting for?
"I Really thank you for everything! Not obvious! Everything includes your technical support and accompaniment from purchase to operation. Please post it. I highly recommend the product."
Emanuel Hoffman ✩✩✩✩✩ "
"I am happy with this purchase. The so-called Value For Money on a different scale! I have had it for several months and I use it all the time. My daughter is really happy and proud of her beautiful watch. Recharges it about every 5 days and the battery lasts a long time." Emilia Westgate ✩ ✩✩✩✩
"It was a gift for two of my children. I was looking for a smartwatch, and there are all kinds of watches out there. This watch is very reliable and works really smoothly. I even had to use it when a mother from school picked up a child in coordination with my husband who was not available. He's been using the watch for three months and has not removed it!"
Joe Baker ✩✩✩✩✩
What is the Mewatch Price?
The price of MeWatch ranges from 69.99€ - 119€. Cheap right ?!
How can it be so cheap? Familiar with the terms of the BTL or ATL marketing world? In the end everything is a function of marketing expenses and holding assets. MeWatch do not spend huge sums on marketing and does not own assets and employees on a large scale like the big corporations. Because MeWatch does not advertise on television and it's only sold on the website through generic advertising and "word of mouth" - the operating costs are significantly lower. This way MeWatch can sell a quality product at a low price that suits every pocket!
Where can it be purchased ?
Through its official website
You can order the watch online and the product will be shipped to your address.
During the launch period, the company offers a significant benefits. Good Luck!